DeHive is built and maintained by a team of blockchain experts and R&D engineers with quite extensive experience and knowledge databases.
If you haven’t checked them already, please Meet The Team Behind DeHive here.
The core team members are capable Solidity engineers, front-end gurus, and finest smart contract auditors working on the next generation software solution that will bring us the fully decentralized platform for DeHive Index creation.
For this moment, we are keeping up with the established deadlines and currently are working on the MVP that will reflect the core functionality of the mail platform system. The first MVP will be delivered closer to the end of May. The DeHive platform launch is planned for July 2021.
The MVP for core protocol has passed the first iteration of the development:
✅Set of core interfaces and contracts, including Index prototype itself, Index deploying factory and reserve pools model;
✅The first iteration of the Index issuing platform;
— Front end team has prepared solid architecture and technological stack as a foundation for the dApp interface:
✅ NextJS core project, modular architecture build upon Redux and Sagas.
🔷CI/CD for smart-contracts security, integration of automatic security tools
🔷Manual testing and unit test coverage of the MVP 1.0 (or let’s say it DeHive 0.1.0)
🔷 DeHive SDK built upon react-query and ethers.js
DeHive SDK is one of our priorities now because it will allow experienced users to integrate access to the DeHive platform into any web application. And such a solution supports our goal for adoption.
- Security is the main priority for smart contracts development, so our smart contract team is working on the integration of several tools and fuzzy-testing techniques into the platform;
- We are working in the Brownie framework, because it supports several features for secure testing, like built-in fuzzy testing, mainnet-fork option, integration with Echidna testing tool, etc.;
- We work closely with designers to make the UI not just functional and convenient, but also pleasant to work with, as we want to bring the best UX practices;
- Our code is still located in private repositories because we do not want any leaks before the launch. Nevertheless, once MVP is ready it will be released to the public. As for the release version of the platform, its code will become available just after external security audits;
- In general, every platform part is under development — contracts set, web-app, SDK — are following the strict versioning process followed by a severe security process which involves cross-review, manual checks, static analysis, and automated CI/CD.
- Secure CI/CD. All efforts of our engineers aimed at the security of the platform, so the next goal is to establish a concrete foundation for the product;
- Design. We work closely with designers for the best UI for our hive;
- Functional MVP. The front-end team works hard to develop the web-app which will be available from our site. So stay tuned — we are preparing something big this month.
Keen to check out more?
📄 👉 Read Our Whitepaper
📧 👉 Check our roadmap
To keep up to date, please follow our official media channels:
Twitter| LinkedIn | Medium | Telegram News | Telegram Chat